CENTRALCAL Archives

April 2008

CENTRALCAL@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Wendy White <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
No title defined <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2008 08:45:48 -0700
Here's some info for the membership re:  Silent Auction.  Remember to bring item(s) so we
can consolidate our CenCal basket.  Bring with you or buy something in Kona.  I suggest you
buy before you go.

Other tidbits:

1.  I'll be sending out one final email most likely by tomorrow with hopefully our agenda and
minutes from the last chapter meeting.   Print and bring with you.  Limited copies may or may
not be available.

2.  If you haven't sent in your Fairshare contribution, bring it with your ($20).  For those of
you who are not going, still send to Carrie at her Monterey Bay address.

3.  Still time to nominate yourself or someone for a 2008-2009 committee chair position.
Student Leadership Conference is still open.

Look to my last and final email before Kona in the coming day.

" I believe that every right implies a responsibility; every opportunity, an obligation; every
possession, a duty.

-John D. Rockefeller