CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

November 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Mr.Sam Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2007 12:08:11 -0500
Chief  Investment Consultant,
Dept.Of Offshore Mortgage Services,
Bank Of Scotland Int'l Ltd,
P.O.Box.19,Bank Of Scotland House,
Prospect Hill,Douglas,
Isle Of Man. IM99 1AT.
www.bankofscotland.co.uk.

 I feel quite safe dealing with you in this important
business having gone through your remarkable profile
on the internet. Though, this medium (Internet) has
been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it
because it still remains the fastest medium of
communication. However, this correspondence is
unofficial and private, and it should be treated as
such.

 At first I will like to assure you that this
transaction is 100% risk and trouble free to both
parties.

 I am Mr.Sam Patrick,one of the Directors in charge of
Auditing and Accounting section in Bank Of Scotland
Int'l Ltd United Kingdom London  and also  Chairman of
Investigating and Auditing department of this Bank.I
got your contact after an official enquiry from your
country's Consulate via the of Commerce & Industries
here in my country,but I did not disclose the
intention to anyone because of the delicate nature of
the proposal.

I am contacting you to solicit for your assistance to
help me safe guard funds amounting to (22,759,000.00
MILLION POUNDS STERLING ).left by one of our late
foreign contractors whose relatives could not be
traced as he died along with his family members.

You will be presented as the Next-Of-Kin to the
deceased to enable our organization transfer the money
to you as the legitimate next of kin.

I will give you more details about the transaction
when I receive your affirmative response.

 Looking forward to hearing from you soonest
God Bless You.
Best Regard,
Mr.Sam Patrick.

http://www.flickr.com/gift/