LISTSERV_HELP Archives

October 2007

From:
Jennie Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 10:04:56 -0700
Hello!
My name is Sara Balhen, I work in the company « E-exchange Finland ». Our company is engaged in purchase of electronic
currencies, such as e-gold, e-bullion, e-vocash, and other currencies. We search for the responsible, decent, operative
person for work with our company. From our side we guarantee to you stable earnings and career grown. If you have
interest in our offer write on ours e-mail: [log in to unmask] . We will contact

 Koshka (16:26:23 2/10/2007)
with you during 24 hours, we will give to you more information about our company and about work which we want to offer
to you. Have successful day!

Sincerely yours Sara.