CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

October 2007

From:
Leonel Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Leonel Givens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:17:18 -0800
Dear Valued Customer:

As part of our on-going customer care appreciation program
we are pleased to announce that you now have direct
access to our companies products (without a Dr's Note)
at a substantial discounted savings.

We are encouraging all customers to take advantage
of these special renewal offers which consist of much
better rates than you have received in the past.

We truly appreciate your continued patronage and
hope you enjoy the benefits of our new program.

Client Care #: 080
Client Care Account Link: http://clientcare080.elselife.com

Thank You,
Leonel Givens