CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

September 2007

From:
Brittany Herrera <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brittany Herrera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:52:19 +0200
M I H I On Watch List For Thursday!

MIHI is hitting the news again Thursday.

Medina International Holdings
Sym: M I H I
Cost: 0.40

TAKE A LOOK AT OUR WEBISTE!

Upcoming Maritime Security Expo Provides Opportunity to Introduce Medina's New Partnership
Daniel Medina, CEO of Medina International Holdings, Inc., stated, "This is the most significant relationship we have achieved to date for our company. Kelly Space is a DOD contractor with substantial experience and acumen in dealing with Government contracting."

Thursday's news on MI HI will blow you away.