CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

July 2007

Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 08:51:10 +0300
Good Day,

How are you.I am enchanted using this tremendous opportunity to
converse with you in this medium of communication. I am Mr Mark George.
A statistician and an auditor by profession.Working with BARCLAY'S BANK
IN LONDON (BBL)PLC as an efficiency consultant and the head of Bill and
Exchange at the Foreign Remittance Department of above bank.I am also a
member of British Bankers Association. I am using this moment to give
you the cognizance and also to seek your assistance to this business
proposal. I got your contact over the internet.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of Thirty Five Million
Dollas in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers Mr
Morris Thompson who died along with his entire family in Alaska Plane
crash on February 4th 2000. View this website for verification
http://archives.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/.

Since his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over
and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody
applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated
in our banking and financial policies but unfortunately all the efforts
proved abortive.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided as the head of my
department to make this business proposal know to you and release the
money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safe
keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and i
don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bills.

I quite know that you might be confused on receipt of my email as we
have not met before either in person or by correspondence. But I
contacted you due to the great need for the participation of a
foreigner on this project. And with your profile i think you are
eligible for this transaction.

Like I have earlier informed you, the fund transfer cannot be approved
to anybody in UK as the deceased is a certified foreigner, but on
application of a foreigner with correct information of the account
which I will forward to you as we proceed, the fund transfer will be
approved.

Do not view this as being illegal but an opportunity for us to enrich
our hope in life instead of the bank converting this much money to the
security funds. You should not nurse any atom of fear as all required
arrangements have been made for the smooth transfer of these funds and
your acceptance is what will crown this effort. I will give you more
setails when i hear from you soon.

Best Regards,
Mr Mark George

For more information contact.