CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

July 2007

From:
"Mr. Baloyi Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 08:17:43 +0100
From: Mr. Paul Baloyi.
JOHANNESBURG, SOUTH AFRICA.
Email:
Websites:http://www.dbsa.org

Dear Friend,

Let  me start by introducing myself. I am Mr. Paul Baloyi
An
Executive  Director of my bank, DEVELOPMENT BANK OF
SOUTHERN AFRICA
(DBSA).I  have an obscured business suggestion
for you. One of our
accounts with  a holding balance of Money
 Valued $22,000,000.00
(Twenty-Two Million  Dollars) has been
dormant and has not been
operated for the past six  years.

From my investigations and
confirmations, the owner
of  this account Mr. Andreas Schranner a
citizen of
Germany who perished  in  a plane crash [Concorde Air Flight
AF4590]
with the whole  passengers aboard on 31 July2000. And for your
perusal you can view  this web

site:http://news.bbc.co.
uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
and  since then nobody has done
anything as  regards the
claiming of this  money because he has no
family members
 who are aware of the existence of the account nor the
funds.

Also Information from the National  Immigration stated
that
he was also single on entry into South Africa.

I have secretly
discussed this matter with some of
the bank  officials and we  agreed
to find a reliable foreign
partner to deal  with.This transaction is
totally risk and
trouble free as the fund  is legitimate  and does not
originate
from drugs, money laundering, terrorism or any other
illegal act.

The sharing of the fund  between us, is as follows;
40% of the
 total sum will go to you for your effort and commitment to
the
success of this transaction. 60% for  me  and my colleague's.

Forward your reply to [log in to unmask]

Best Regards,

Mr
Paul Baloyi