CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

July 2007

From:
ONLINE CORDINATOR <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ONLINE CORDINATOR <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 12:55:08 -0400
11 G Lower Dorset Street,
Dublin 1, Ireland.
P O Box 1010.

We happily announce to you the draw (#1004) of the IRISH LOTTERY online
 Sweepstakes International program held on Wednesday 18 July 2007  . It
 is now available for claims and you are getting the final NOTIFICATION
 as regards this.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number: 56475600545 188 with
 Serial number 5368/02 drew the lucky numbers:02, 03, 19, 26, 31, 37, Bonus 05   , which subsequently won you the lottery in the 1st category i.e
 match 5 plus bonus.

You have therefore been approved to claim a total sum of £1.35 Million
 (One million, three hundred and fifty thousand, pounds sterling)
 incash credited to file KTU/9023118308/03. This is from a total cash prize
 of £4,419,864 shared amongst the (2) lucky winners in this category
 i.e. Match 6 plus bonus.

All participants for the online version were selected randomly
 fromWorld Wide Web sites through computer draw system and extracted from over
 100,000 unions, associations, and corporate bodies that are
 listedonline. This promotion takes place weekly.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:

Mr. Benard Wolds,
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel :( +44)-7045726069

Fill the Below informations and send to  the fiduciary agent for your
 claims verification:

1.Full Name:
2.Full Address:
3.Marital Status:
4.Occupation:
5.Age:
6.Sex:
7.Nationality:
8.Country Of Residence:
9.Telephone Number:

Congratulations from me and members of staff of THE

IRISH LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,
Sir. Wilson Frank
Online coordinator for THE IRISH LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program