CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

June 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 06:19:01 +0000
7bit
From:
Nelson Kapri <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
RFC822 error: <W> Incorrect or incomplete address field found and ignored.
Dear,
I have to explain myself to you first. I am Nelson K. Kapri, the only son
of Dr Kadiri kadel Kapri who was murdered in Bouake the commacial city of
Cote D' Ivoire during the political crisis that erupted Cote D'Ivoire by
the rebels. Before his death he showed me some documents which he used in
depositing sum of 21.8 millon Us dollars in a bank here in Cote D'Ivoire
and another 14.5 Million US Dollars in a security company in Europe. I was
able to made away with these documents when the rebels invaded our house
and killed all the family members and burnt every where to ashes. Right now
I am in a church in Abidjan where I am taking refuge. I seek for your assistance
to help me to transfer this money into your account so that you can assist
me to come over there for us to invest the money. Right now I am left with
nothing, that is why I am soliciting for your assistance. I will give you
%10 of the total money if you are willing to assist me to get this money
out from Cote D' Ivoire. I will forward the informations of the bank and
the security company to you when I hear from you for you to contact the bank
on my behalf.

Thanks and best regards.
 Nelson Kapri

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!