LISTSERV_HELP Archives

March 2007

Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 14:57:27 -0060
Shetty was first noticed in 1993 when she starred in a supporting actress role opposite actor.Shah Rukh Khan in the hit film Baazigar (Player).  " she told the BBC at the time. money she was paid for her appearance. In India, it is rumoured the actress will pocket $680,456 (&#163;345,145). Shetty

New STOCK for U &#9679; LAS VEGAS CENTRAL RESERVATIONS CORP &#9679; ‘LVCC.PK’
exciting SHARE with great growth potential and good management!!!

We ASSURE that YOU had not POSSIBILITY like this before. Try to catch it NOW!!!
And YOU can DOUBLE  your INVESTMENTS  just for A FEW days.

&#9679; LAS VEGAS CENTRAL RESERVATIONS CORP &#9679; has unusual Price Protection No Cancellation Penalties, No Hidden Fees.
For elaborate information about ‘LVCC.PK’ check brokers web-site!!!

 She took legal action as she thought it was damaging. When it was revealed she would be taking part in Celebrity Big Brother, I have British friends and