CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

March 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Chemistry Club <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 02:38:14 -0540
7bit
From:
Franka Christianson <[log in to unmask]>
WE Will Just start it's EXPLOTION. Market will make itself the rest .

Stronghold Industries Inc leading supplier of premium home technologies and services.

Symbol SGDS
Trade date Mar 06, 2007\
Price $0.05
Growth +40%.

Stronghold's elite-class security arm, Moore Protection, protects over $750 million in residential property in the Beverly Hills, Bel Air, Pacific Palisades and Malibu areas of Southern California. With a "Who's Who" roster of celebrity clientele, Moore Protection is the fastest growing security company in its market segment.
Ask your broker about SGDS

Not intersted? Just watch.

The only question is whether that testing occurs in a test environment or in the field.
> Why?  Why I ask?  Do you ask why?
All software gets tested.
All software gets tested.
I hinted an earlier post that something might be very wrong with the software running larger tournaments.
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.
I hope I added some value to your post.
Shrink your swap file size.
If you can't handle one computer malfuntion, then you might want to think about the slight possibibilty of going into another means of  supporting your selfish self, if you catch my drift!
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.
> RR
My first impression is that the testing is occurring in the field and that the software is encountering many failures.