CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

January 2007

From:
Mrs Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mrs Barton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:10:32 -0700
Are you glad Christmas and New Years are finally over?
How about those Christmas Bills? Don't you wish
they would just go away?

Well I have some great news for you.....
Have you ever thought about refinancing? Interest rates
are the lowest they have been in years.

Banks are competing and when they do you win!

Bad credit, Bankruptcy? Doesn't matter, low rates are
Guranteed no matter what!

I refinanced a few months ago and was able to put an
extra $500/month back into my pocket without changing
my lifestyle, actually my wife and I are now planning
our first vacation in 10 years.

You can do it too it's so simple click the link below
and fill out the 30 seccond form and put that stress
behind you

http://5656fg.com

Best Regards
Ophelia Barton