CHEMISTRYCLUB Archives

January 2007

From:
Susie Mcginnis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susie Mcginnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:32:46 -0600
Dear customers and friends of DS Team,
Please let us represent our new special offer you can't afford to miss. From conceptual design through drafting and detailing, AutoCAD® 2007 software enables you to create and explore ideas like never before. Create and explore your ideas with these new features: Create the design of your dreams, or your client’s, with creation, editing, and navigation tools that take your vision to a new level of precision and aesthetic presentation; Visualize your ideas like never before with lighting effects, materials libraries, walk-through animations, and stunning rendering capabilities; Document your design quickly and easily with sectioning and flattening tools, dynamic blocks, and enhanced tables to create clear and accurate sets of construction documents; Share design information across extended teams with powerful tools for exchanging data; Migrate easily with tools that help you upgrade while preserving customization of toolbars and menus.
Autodesk AutoCAD 2007
Retail Price $999.00
Our Price $69.95
You save $929.05
http://freegruvyjump.com
Please note, that there will be more special offers available for our constant customers. Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information contained herein. DS Team makes no warranty expressed or implied with respect to accuracy of the information, including price, product editorials or product specifications. Product and manufacturer names are used only for the purpose of identification. We appreciate your cooperation with us and we'll be glad to see you as our clients in the future.