LISTSERV_HELP Archives

December 2006

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Deanna Posey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 2006 03:50:47 GMT
Hey Friends & Marketers!

I know you're busy so i'll make this short and
get right to the point!

Some incredible News i must share with you!!
Please read on....

How Does The Program Work?
In a nutshell, AGLOCO˙FFFF99 pays you for what you are already doing
˙FFFF96 Surfing the web! It is completely free to sign up as a member and you will never have to pay for anything. All you need to do is to install a toolbar which is nothing different than the Google˙FFFF99 toolbar you have on your
browser.

AGLOCO˙FFFF99 will pay you for having their toolbar on while you are
performing your normal online activities like surfing the web. In addition, you will also get paid for referring others. The more you refer, the more you will earn.

How Do You Make Money?
AGLOCO˙FFFF99 will pay you cash and shares for surfing the web as per
normal with your Viewbar˙FFFF99 on for up to 5 hours per month. In addition, you
will also earn cash and shares for the hours that your referrals surf for up to 5 levels (including your
direct referrals).

How Can You Get Started?
1) Sign Up today before everyone else does!
2) Refer to as many people as you can before they sign up under someone else!

Remember that it is completely free to join and you've got absolutely nothing to lose. By the time the craze sets in, you'll be glad you joined before it started.

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TODAY!

http://shurl.org/SurfnEarn

Best Regards,

Dwayne
L.

===================================================We are anti-spam. Your name was received as a Business opt-in, or smart-list. This message is sent in full compliance of the new U.S. Federal e-mail bill S. 1616 Title III, Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) This message cannot be considered SPAM as long as it includes:
    1) Contact information, and
    2) a way to be removed from future e-mailings.
    To be removed from this users list or notify us that this is
    Unsolicited, please see the link below.

    14-A Lawrence Street
    Brantford,Ontario
    CANADA
    N3R 1A7

If this message was received in error, we apologize. Your information was obtained in good faith as someone who is interested in a home-based or Internet business. We realize that mistakes are made occasionally and we may contact someone who does not welcome this information. This is not our intent and we certainly apologize. The spirit of our intention is to help you and not to intrude in any way. You are believed to be someone interested in making money online or we have exchanged emails in the past, or have been part of the same organization or downline. If
you would like to opt-out please write [log in to unmask]
and put "REMOVE_ME" in your subject line. Please allow 24 hrs to process.
Thank you.