Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: conference
From: Jessi Reyes-Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 31 Jan 2006 08:27:04 -0800

I need help, I am driving to the Las Vegas conference and will be taking
boxes of stuff to the conference.  However, there is no way that I can pack
all the boxes into one van.  Carrie from CSUMB has volunteered to take some
in her van......is there anyone else that is driving and can take some of
the boxes?  I can ship some, but not all...please respond ....thank you

Silent Auction
WE are supposed to bring in "special" items for the silent auction in
LV......did you get yours yet?  let me know!  thank you

Jessi Reyes-Murray
Director
Student Support Services Program
California State University Stanislaus