Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: Re: Hello everyone, from Hartnell College TRIO SSS and Any advice for a new TRIO director?
From: Martina Granados <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 24 Jan 2006 13:31:22 -0800

>Hello Manuel,

I'm not sure if you attended the CenCal Chapter meeting that was held
last week at the CSU, Stanislaus campus (I was ill and was  not able
to attend), but in case you did not.  I want to make make you an
invitation to attend the next meeting coming up (March 6th) during
the WESTOP conference in Las Vegas.

Like Jessi said- attending the WESTOP Conference will be very helpful
and beneficial to you in networking and understanding WESTOP as a
whole.

Please let me know if there is anyhting I can help you with.  You may
not remember me, but I met you a while back through Raul Moreno.  If
you need any information on how to become a WESTOP member or a CenCal
Chapter member or get more information regading theWESTOP Conference
let me know and I'll be more than happy to provide you with that
information.

I wish you luck and look forward to working with you in the future.

Martina Granados, Director
Upward Bound & ESL-Upward Bound
California State University, Fresno
(559) 278-7554