Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: Hello everyone, from Hartnell College TRIO SSS and Any advice for a new TRIO director?
From: Manuel Bersamin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:50:46 -0800

Hello everyone,

I am a new TRIO director of an SSS program at Hartnell College. It is Hartnell's first TRIO
grant. The grant was awarded last fall 2005. I just started as the permanent directon two
weeks ago. I am new to TRIO but I have CAMP experience and GEAR UP experience.

I am working on recruitment and getting great help from Fabio Gonzalez at Gavilan and from
Carrie Lujan and Mike Tokuno at CSUMB.

Fabio has been my guide to institute TRIO SSS at the community college level and I am so
grateful.

Any advice for a new TRIO director?

Manuel Bersamin
TRIO/SSS Hartnell College