Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: Cen Cal Meeting
From: Jessi Reyes-Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Jan 2006 09:10:23 -0800

You are invited to attend our Central California Meeting this Friday at CSU
Stanislaus.  NOTE:  Committe meetings will be from 9:30 a.m.-10:00 a.m and
the Chapter meeting will be from 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. (We will be sending
the minutes from our last meeting next week as well).

We will be meeting in the Bizzini Classroom Building room 245 .  The campus
map website is: http://www.csustan.edu/mainpage/data/Map-2-Campus/ link for
map to campus.
http://www.csustan.edu/directories/Maps_n_Plans/Campus_Plans/ link for map
of campus.

Park in Lot 11 or Lot 3 ($1.50), you are going to Building 2.
We can no longer bring in food -so we will be going off campus to eat at
lunch.....China Buffet $7.50 includes stir fry, lots of choices in dishes
and a drink.

Raffle:  bring items!!!!

Jessi Reyes-Murray
Director