Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: Pre-Conference Upward Bound Proposal Writing Workshop
From: Samuel Cortez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:58:35 -0800

Good afternoon WESTOP,
 Our WESTOP Conference is rapidly approaching and for those of you planning to rewrite your UB proposals or to write a new one please take note of this important event and sign-up. I know most of us in Upward Bound will want to get a jump start with our proposal writing before we get engaged in our summer program. This is the right opportunity for you to do that. To sign up just add the workshop to your registration fee in the regular conference form (found in the WESTOP web site http://westop.csuchico.edu). For more information also click on the url below and find out more. See you in Las Vegas!!!

When: Saturday March 4, 2006
Where: Riviera Hotel, Las Vegas NV
What: UB Proposal Writing Workshop
Who: Jonathan McKenzie, Chief Executive Family Centered Educational Agency, Inc. (FCEA)
Cost: $200.00

http://westop.csuchico.edu/ConLV/pc1.html

**********************************
Samuel Cortez
Upward Bound Program
Student Academic Services
Cal Poly State University
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
Phone: (805)756-2301
Fax: (805)756-5122
email: [log in to unmask]

"Let the world change you and you can change the world."

Che Guevara