Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: Re: Central Cal Meeting
From: Anita Bautista <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:42:53 -0800

Hi Jessi,

Allison Dumas and I will be attending the meeting on Friday.  Can you
give us directions to the meeting location?  What kinds of items should
we bring for the raffle - marble game?

Anita Bautista, M.A.
Director, SUCCESS
University of the Pacific
3601 Pacific Avenue
Bannister Hall, First Floor
Stockton, CA  95211
Ph: (209)-946-2439 - Fx: (209)-946-2984

>>> Jessi Reyes-Murray <[log in to unmask]> 3/2/2004 4:49:17 PM >>>
don't forget to bring items for our raffle and the marble game!!!

Jessi Reyes-Murray
Director
Student Support Services Program
California State University Stanislaus