Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: Re: ARIZONA Conference
From: Jose Martinez-Saldana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:58:51 -0800

Jessi,

I hope the information is incorrect...the following eight CSUMB staff
members have all registered:

Jose Martinez-Saldana, Cesar T. Velasquez, Melissa Padilla, Jacinto Salazar
Tony Anderson, David Levyssohn, Carolina Sordia, Jesus Ruvalcaba

It is possible that the registration checks our campus prepared have not
been received or processed.

José Martínez-Saldaña,
Director of Early Outreach and Support Programs
California State University, Monterey Bay
100 Campus Center / 86B
Seaside, CA  93955-8001
Telephone:  (831) 582-4600 xt. 3657
Fax:  (831) 582-3663