Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: Central Cal Officers
From: Jessi Reyes-Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Mar 2004 13:53:12 -0800

IF I AM WRONG, PLEASE CORRECT ME BUT THIS IS THE LIST I HAVE.  Here is the
listing of the new Central California Officers for 2003-04:

President:  Sam Cortez/SLO
President elect:  Eluterio Escamilla/West Hills
Secretary:  Martha Crawford/CSU Fresno
Parlimentarian: Cesar Velasquez/CSU Monterey Bay

Professional Development Seminar/Chair:  Jessi Reyes Murray
Student Leadership Seminar/Chair:  Wendy White
Scholarship Committee/ Chair:  Marco Diaz
Fundraising/chair: Ginna bearden
By Laws Committee/chair: Rey Cuesta
Legislation & Education/Chair: Luis Sandoval
Communications, Website and Newsletter/Eric Chavez and Jesus Rubalcaba
TRIO Day/Chair:  Cindy Dunn
Summer Jam:  don't remember

Jessi Reyes-Murray
Director