Help for CENTRALCAL Archives

CENTRALCAL Archives

Subject: Fwd: Absentee ballots
From: Jose Martinez-Saldana <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:08:20 -0800

Aloha all,

Just a quick reminder that if you wish to receive an absentee ballot
for the 2004/2005 Board of Directors elections, you need to email or
fax me a request by tomorrow.  I will be sending out those ballots
this weekend for those who have made the request.  Deadlines and
procedures will accompany those ballots.

Mahalo!

James
--

James Oda
Acting Math & Science Coordinator     "There are three kinds of

--
This message has been scanned for viruses, worms, and potentially
dangerous attachments and is believed to be safe. We do not recommend

http://it.csumb.edu/services/virus/