LISTSERV_HELP Archives

January 2004

Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:23:11 +0800
E-mail is the fastest growing marketing tool.

We offer E-mail Marketing with quality service and the lowest prices.

1. Targeted E-mail Addresses

We can provide targeted e-mail addresses you need, which are compiled
only on your order. We will customize your customer e-mail addresses.

* We have millions of e-mail addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Targeted E-mails for you

We can send your e-mail message to your targeted customers! We will
customize your email addresses and send your message for you.

* We can Bullet-Proof your Web Site.

We also offer a wide variety of marketing software. For more details, you
can refer to:  Http://www.Marketing-Savant.com

Looking forward to serving you, and your business needs!

Regards!

Tony Madu
Marketing Support
www.Marketing-Savant.com