LISTSERV_HELP Archives

August 2003

From:
Brandie Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:17:15 -0700
Attn: Matt

Hi Matt, I'm the new admin. asst. for the Center for Health and Human
Services.  One of our computers (station #3)needs to have a filter or spam
blocker setup to get rid of all junk mail.

Also, I was following up on a request for Page Maker for Cheryl Paul.  I
did get a dept. work order #, which was: 00237372.  Ms. Paul wanted to know
if you could provide us with a quote and contact information to put this
order in process.  Thank you for your time.

Brandie Campbell
Admin. Support Asst. I
Central Calif. Center for
Health and Human Services