LISTSERV_HELP Archives

April 2003

From:
Kelly Lee O'Boylan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 09:02:07 -0700
Paul,

I apologize for the delay in getting back to you.

In the event that you have not already gotten this information, this list,
as with most LISTSERV lists, may be joined or posted to via email.

To join or leave a list, send a message to:

with the beginning of the body reading:

sub listserv_help firstname lastname
end

to join a list or:

unsub listserv_help
end

to leave a list.

Some lists require the subscriber and/or owner to confirm the subscription
by replying to a confirmation message returned by LISTSERV upon reciept of
the subscrption request.

If so, reply to the confirmation message with this at the beginning of the
body:

OK
end

where listname is the name of the LISTSERV list, such as listserv_help.

Only web enabled lists can be subscribed to, unsubscribed from or posted to
via this web interface.

If your list is not web enabled, you can request it be enabled at:

http://listserv.csufresno.edu/ListservDocs/web_enable.html

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Kelly Lee O'Boylan
CSUF ITS Help Desk Analyst.