LISTSERV_HELP Archives

April 2001

From:
CSUF ITS/CVIP Help Desk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 13:38:12 -0700
Javier,

I searched for the page you requested, but could not seem to locate it.
clfall2002 sounds like the class listing for Fall 2002.  This is the closest
match I could find, the class listings for Fall 2001:
http://acad-admin.csufresno.edu/cgi-bin/odbic.exe/schedule/csjweb-sp2001.sql
?SC=GE5&CNAME=Nursing

Or, here is the nursing home page:
http://www.csufresno.edu/nursing/

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THE PREVIOUS TEXT WHEN REPLYING TO THIS MESSAGE
Jonathan Caraker - ITS Help Desk Analyst
California State University, Fresno
Email support: [log in to unmask]
WWW support: http://www.csufresno.edu/ITS/wo.html
Telephone Support: