AIM Archives

September 2000

AIM@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Jasdeep Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jasdeep Singh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2000 09:42:02 -0700
what time is the meeting..
in the future can we have these meeting on wednesday after 4pm or monday
after 4pm. .. if its possible lets change the meeting time because i would
like to be there too and these are the only days that I can be there...it
really doesn't matter to me what time you do it after 4pm on mondays but
wednesdays i am available between 4pm to 8pm please let me know what you
guys think about this.