WN Archives

August 2022

WN@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
Mrs Jessica Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2022 17:21:08 -0700
My dear friend,

I know that this mail will surprise you but I implore you to take a
little of your time to go through it for the decision you take will go
a long way in determining my future.

I am Mrs Jessica Becker, from Indonesia. I was married to former
British ambassador to Burkina Faso for nine years before he died in
2004. We had one child who died earlier before his late father.

My late husband deposited the sum of $5.5MUSD (Five million five
hundred thousand dollars) in a bank when alive. Recently, my doctor
told me that my days are numbered and I would not last 4 months due to
Breast cancer and kidney failure problem. Having known my condition I
decided to donate this fund to you for charity. I want you to use this
fund for orphanages,widows and the needy in the society.

I am not afraid of death because I lived a fulfilled live. I do not
need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health.

Hope to receiving your response.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours sister.
Mrs Jessica Becker