WN Archives

June 2008

WN@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
"Jack.K. Morris" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack.K. Morris
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:12:49 -0700

Date: Mon,  2 Jun 2008 01:24:19 +0200 (CEST)

Att

Dear Sir/Madam

Am Jack.K. Morris and my sister Rebeca.K.Morris,  from Liberia the son of late Chief Morris who was the owner of

Udu Gold Local Mining company in Liberian, But unfortunately he died during the

war that occur in Liberian all his business collapse we  even lost all my family

, but before he died he was buying Gold from some local mining company in Accra

Ghana, but right now I need a foreign beneficiary who can assist me in claim of

the last 450kilogram and all is life time money ($7.5 million)and the

Gold Dust he paid for before he died right he died in the

Liberian war

The company in Accra Ghana waited for him but did not receive any message and

they decided to deposited the Gold with ($7.5 million) with Commercial

International Bank here in Accra Ghana, Am willing to offer 30percent of the

Gold to the buyer and all agreement will be sign between me and the buyer

before claiming of the Gold from the Bank

Please Get Back

Regards

Morris