WN Archives

April 2016

WN@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

From:
"Mr. Tang Kam Sun" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2016 04:40:43 +0200
Dear Sir/Madam

We solicit for a private investor who wants to invest his financial estate in long-term business venture in your country/company under your supervision.

You will be required to;

[1]. Receive the funds.
[2]. Invest and Manage the funds profitably.

My client is willing to negotiate Management sharing percentage after your acceptance. Please kindly send your information to ([log in to unmask]) enhance communication.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely Yours,

Mr. Tang Kam Sun
Email: [log in to unmask]