WN Archives

June 2020

WN@LISTSERV.CSUFRESNO.EDU

Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2020 05:16:34 +0300
Greetings,

My name is Guang Huiqing the owner of Luen Yick  Mfg Co Ltd Wuhan China. I am in hospital suffering from  covid 19 (coronavirus). I am on ventilator and the doctor told me that I have 28 days to live. My husband died of COVID 19 and his wish before he died is to help other people affected by COVIID 19 and invest the rest of the money in any business of your choice.

However, I came across your details on the internet while searching for a reliable  person to help me to achieve my husband wish by helping people affected by COVID 19 and invest in your country.It will be in my interest to transfer this fund worth £10,000,000.00 (Ten Million Pounds Sterling) in a bank account for you to support the people affected by Covid19 in your country and  investment the rest. Can you be of help? If you are interested and ready to help please contact our financial officer so that she can transfer the money to you. See her contact details below:

Name Chen Sofia Shun
Company - Yang Financial Consultant
Direct phone: +34632445661
Email- [log in to unmask]