LISTSERV_HELP Archives

November 2015

Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 2015 23:55:00 +0100
Hello Dear,

I am Barrister Ben Obi, a Solicitor, advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, and the Personal Attorney to Engr. Robert Chapman.

The reason for my solicitation is, I am interested in having you assist me in retrieving his money valued at several million that he left behind. My intent is to intercept this fund before it gets confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.

Should you be interested please furnish me with the below information, after which I will provide you with more details of this transaction and how to proceed.

1) Your full name and address
2) Your occupation and age
3) Your private/direct telephone number for easy communication

Please get in touch with me with the following email address: ([log in to unmask])

Thanks,
Barrister. Ben Obi