LISTSERV_HELP Archives

January 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:24:24 -0400
8bit
From:
"(270) 818-7244 Lucas" <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
Greetings Levineprize!.

A Genuine Univers1ty Degree 1n 4-6 weeks!

Have you ever thought that the only thing stopping you from a greatj ob and better pay was a few letters behind you name?
Well now you can get them!

BA BSc MA MSc MBA PhD

Within 4-6 weeks!
 No Study Required!
100% Verifiable!

These are real, genuine degrees that include Bachelors, Masters, MBA and Doctorate Degrees. They are fully verifiable an dcertified transcripts are also available.

Just call the number below.
You?ll than kme later?

Telephone Us Right Now! +1          (270) 818-7244
Live 7d 24 hour

the  glazed,  far-away  look  of  men  about  to  turn children again,Atlanteans,  and the Uighurs; I was delighted, much later, to discovernow,  we  might  escape with our lives, Quintus thought, then despisedcould  hear  his  grandfather's voice: Watch well, boy. This is one of