LISTSERV_HELP Archives

March 2007

From:
"Mrs.Sandra White" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 07:43:23 -0800
Dear Beloved in Christ,

I am Mrs. Sandra White, the wife of Mr. Robert White;
my husband was an expatriate Contractor with
Chevron/Texaco in Kenya for twenty years before he
died in the year 2003. We were married for ten years
without a child. My Husband died after a brief illness
that lasted for only four days. Before his death we
both got born-again and dedicated Christians.
Since his death I decided not to re-marry or get a
child outside my matrimonial home, which the Bible is
strongly against. When my late husband was alive he
deposited the sum of US$7.5 Million (Seven Million
Five Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in a 4-year
one-time fixed deposit account with a Bank in Europe.
Presently, this money (with accrued interest) is still
with the Bank and the management just wrote me as the
next of Kin/beneficiary to the account that it has
become DORMANT since no transaction has been operated
on it since the completion of the 4 years and if I, as
the beneficiary of the funds, do not re-activate the
account; the funds will be CONFISCATED or I rather
issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive
it on my behalf because of my condition (note that you
need to activate this account) as I can not come over.
Presently, I'm in a hospital in Kenya (I chose to
remain here since I will die closer to nature and the
lord) where I have been undergoing treatment for
esophageal cancer. I have since lost my ability to
talk and my doctors have told me that I have only a
few weeks to live.
It is my last wish to see this money distributed to
charity organizations anywhere in the World that might
be in need of it with my own eyes. I have already
donated of our remaining wealth here in Kenya to our
local church and our house after my death to an
orphanage here in Kinshasa. They are all totaling
almost 800,000 USD.  Because relatives and friends
have plundered so much of my wealth since my illness,
I cannot live with the agony of entrusting further
this responsibility to any one of them any more.

I feel you might still be in sin and not so committed
to the good lord or you are not even a Christian but
today, this moment as you read this, open your heart
as this moment shall become the turning point in your
life. Why would a total stranger like me be sending
you this email, be telling you this and be offering
this much. Beloved, to be sincere with you, I HAVE NO
IDEA except, that I know that the lord's ways are not
our ways. I have come to conclude that's it's divine.
Who are we to question him anyway as just by his
breath he gave us life, so much... Open your heart and
see the beauty of his plans, his intentions, his wish
for the world then it will become very clear to you
why at this time I am dying and why at the same time
you are chosen for this, you other than someone else.
It's all part of the big picture of the kingdom that
is to come.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me
Stand-in as the beneficiary and collect the Funds from
the Bank. I want a person that is God-fearing who will
use this money to fund churches, orphanages and widows
propagating the word of God and to ensure that the
house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to
understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took
this decision because I don’t have any child that will
inherit this money and my husbands’ relatives are not
Christians and I don’t want my husbands’ hard earned
money to be misused by unbelievers who have squandered
the rest of our wealth on sinning again God. I don’t
want a situation where this money will be used in an
ungodly manner. Hence the reasons for taking this bold
decision. I am not afraid of death since I know where
I am going.
I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord.
{Exodus14 VS14} says that the lord will fight my case
and I shall hold my peace. I will not communicate with
you by phone in this regard because of my soundless
voice and presence of my husbands’ relatives around me
always. I don’t want them to know about this
development as I know all they are interested in is my
husband's wealth and not my health.
My dear, I want you to have faith and pray always
knowing the task ahead and the bold step I have taken
to give you this money, I need you to always stay
focused and follow instructions, there is need for
prayers as obstacles will arise but all that stand
against the success of this transfer and the project
proper will fall.

Let me rest and leave you to pray and build your mind
towards the task ahead and also always be in contact
with me. It is very important that you complete this
project in good faith even if I join my husband before
time and always know your share of the funds is 10%
and the balance must be used for the project proper,
which is 90%.

With God all things are possible.

Your Sister in Christ,
Mrs. Sandra White.