LISTSERV_HELP Archives

July 2007

From:
Annie Snell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 19:33:15 +0100

Your credit score does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like or want Extra money to give the business a boost or  need A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this tender will expire TODAY):

$54,000+ loan

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1880