LISTSERV_HELP Archives

December 2013

Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 2013 19:59:45 -0800
TAX RETURN FOR THE YEAR 2013
RECALCULATION OF YOUR TAX REFUND
HMRC 2010-2011
LOCAL OFFICE No. 3819
TAX CREDIT OFFICER: Lisa Frank
TAX REFUND ID NUMBER: 381716209
REFUND AMOUNT: 244.79 GBP

Dear Applicant,

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential
and as
applicable, copyright in these is reserved to HM Revenue &
Customs.
Unless expressly authorised by us, any further dissemination or
distribution of this email or its attachments is prohibited.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please reply
inform us that you have received this email in error and then
delete it
without retaining any copy.

I am sending this email to announce: After the last annual
calculation of
your fiscal activity we have determined that you are eligible to
receive a
tax refund of 244.79 GBP

You have attached the tax return form with the TAX REFUND NUMBER
ID: 381716209,
complete the tax return form attached to this message.

After completing the form, please submit the form by clicking the
SUBMIT
button on form and allow us 5-9 business days in order to process
it.

Our head office address can be found on our web site at HM
Revenue & Customs: http://www.hmrc.gov.uk

Sincerely,

Lisa Frank
HMRC Tax Credit Office
Preston
TAX REFUND ID: UK381716209-HMRC

© Copyright 2013, HM Revenue & Customs UK All rights reserved.