LISTSERV_HELP Archives

July 2007

From:
"Romeo E. Sampson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 23:57:15 -0800
BULL MARKET REPORT!!! Insider Buying Alert!!!

Trade Date: Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Company: Latitude Industries Inc.
Symbol: LTDI
Current Price: $0.115
5-Day Target price: $0.5
Recommendation: Strong Buy/Hold

LTDI Breaking News:
Latitude Industries Inc. a manufacturer of high-performance, center
console
powerboats, announces today that it has implemented a new and exciting
way
to stay in touch with its customers, prospects and shareholders.

About Latitude Industries
Latitude Industries is a manufacturer of high-quality, offshore sport
fishing boats. The company's boats fuse innovative design with advanced
light-weight composite materials that resist rot and decay and retain
buoyancy
under all conditions.

DO YOU LOVE TRADING PENNY STOCKS?
WATCH LTDI WEDNESDAY!
THE ALERT IS ON!!!

I'm sure parents in other parts of the country are hearing the opposite:
 "It's TOO hot outside" or "When will it warm up enough to play outside?

What's HotFun Is Where You LookParenting TipsTeach Kids Appreciation
EarlyShould Kid Change Centers? Since we know Mary Poppins isn't really
around the corner, here are things parents considering a nanny should
think about before adding a child care professional into their home and
hearts.

on managing my children's allowance this summer, and starting this week
I'm back on track.

, A part of The New York Times Company. I'm typically a half-their-age
each week believer, and it really does work well and teach kids the
value of money and saving. My kids always beg for fireworks, but after a
burn from a seemingly-harmless sparkler, we're pretty much a
display-watching only type of family. Or, they believe saying "please"
and "thank you" is only for their Sunday School teacher. We prefer to
leave the spectacular fireworks displays to the pros so our family can
depart afterward safe and sound!
Her son loved his former care provider and daycare, but a move meant a
new place and an unhappy tot as a result. Whatever the reason, demand
for nanny services is on the rise.