LISTSERV_HELP Archives

February 2007

From:
Muddasir O'neill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:06:00 +0000
The more inches your penis has, the more times you are a man. Make it big with Penis Enlarge Patch.

more products here:
http://www.kfeso.com/

nationalities -- a day which offers a fruitful theme for thought and speech;
sentence,  clothed with an  awful and  unsuspected  power,  and crumbles theground from under me. For instance, my book inquires after a certain bird --(it is  always inquiring after things which are of no sort of no consequenceto  anybody):  Where  is the  bird?  Now the answer  to  this question  --
according to the  sex of the  individual  who wears it -- for in Germany allthe women  either  male  heads  or  sexless ones;  a  persons  nose,  lips,shoulders, breast,  hands,  and toes are of the female  sex;  and his  hair,ears, eyes, chin, legs, knees, heart, and conscience havent any sex at all.
     There are people in the world who will take a great deal  of trouble to