LISTSERV_HELP Archives

July 2007

From:
Sofia Lyons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 15:18:42 -0400

Your credit history does not matter to us!

If you OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is the deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this tender will expire THIS EVENING):

$460,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this quick form...

Do not worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

http://hltqxhh.com/