LISTSERV_HELP Archives

March 2002

From:
Boualai Inboon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 21:49:16 -0800
I'm not sure if my messages are getting through, this is my first time
going on listserve so if someone can email me, if they got my message to
let me know if I'm doing this right.  I sent some messages earlier but I
guess my message got rejected.  Well I guess Ill start off with talking
about the Pie Dance.  I really liked the story because it has a twist at
the end.  I also like how the story started off with, "my husband's new
wife." It was odd, and it made me want to read on.