LISTSERV_HELP Archives

November 2006

From:
Sidney Currie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2006 05:33:36 +0360
RREF Pricxe Settles And On The Rise! Time To Get In Is Now!
Red Reef Labs For New Manufacturing and Distribution Contract Ikn China!

Compayny red Reef Laboratovries Inc.
SYMB ol: RREF
Price: $0.352
Recom mend ation: S T  R O N G    B U Y

RREF has been climbing up and down the pricme ladder due to so many changes
in the marekt and this companiies dynamic directions and news relesaes.
The pricee has settled and Voluqme is rising as investohrs are jumping in before the
climb. Just look at some of the releases over the last 4 weeks.

This one will climb hard. They have news comincg out end of week and
it is expected to push this up 300%.

READ up on the news.
LOOK at the amazing potential and.
GET into RREF Tue, November 07, 2006 before the climb continues.

I hope it was a helper. I'll email you later this week.

Sidney Currie.

clear the one without involving the other.

"i am much obliged to your ladyship for your kind invitation," replied elizabeth, "but it is not in

compliment."

(and let us rejoice over it) marks nothing bad at heart. his choice is disinterested at least, for he must

agreed in wishing, for the sake of their sister's feelings and consequence, that she should be noticed on

a man of honour could not have doubted the intention, but mr. darcy chose to doubt it-or to treat it as
"well, all i know is, that it will be abominably rude if you do not wait on him. but, however, that
"and yours," he replied with a smile, "is willfully to misunderstand them."
did not feel quite certain that the air of london would agree with lady lucas."
"your attendance upon her has been too much for you. you do not look well. oh that i had been
"i am sure i shall break mine ," said lydia.

"you will laugh when you know where i am gone, and i cannot help laughing myself at your
elizabeth was sitting with her mother and sisters, reflecting on what she had heard, and doubting
"yes; and i told him we should not be able to keep our engagement. that  is all settled."
all her former professions of regard. jane was not deceived, but she was affected; and though feeling

elizabeth, on her side, had much to do. she wanted to ascertain the feelings of each of her