LISTSERV_HELP Archives

September 2002

From:
Marcial Marmolejo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 15:58:52 -0700
Hello,

This listserv was created for our group. However, the member in charge of
the list has graduated and no longer around to be in charge of the
listserv... how exactly do I go about in changing his login email,
([log in to unmask]) to mine, ([log in to unmask])???

If you can please help me out with this little problem, I would greatly
appreciate it. Thanks.

My Name is Daniel Fuentes, and I am now the secretary of my organization,
and therefore, now in charge of all forms of communications. It would be
much easier to login with my own email address, since it's the one I use...
as opposed to having to remember another email address. Thank you.

-Daniel Fuentes
 Gamma Zeta Alpha Fraternity, Inc.