LISTSERV_HELP Archives

June 2007

From:
Susanne Vera <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jan 2001 09:35:37 -0060
Dear customer.We are happy to inform you about the start of a huge sale of high-quality GENERIC drugs in our Canadian Web pharmacy. Best pills by licensed manufacturers all at real tiny prices.Most online drugstores sell low-quality drugs manufactured at underground factories in Latin America and Asia. These drugs prove to be really dangerous for your health. CanadianPharmacy is not like that. Don't run risks purchase 100% generic medications at CanadianPharmacy.CanadianPharmacy time to save a lot without running any risks.Yours faithfully,Susanne Vera