LISTSERV_HELP Archives

July 2007

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Norbert Butts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:52:21 -0530
 It`s not surprise that more than 600,000 physician choice the prescription drug Vi ui ag jor ra for their patients with ere hxq ctile dysfunction(ED).Fact is, when taken correctly, V yp iag rl ra works for most men. Studies show that it works for up to 4 out of 5 men (versus 1 out of 4 on sugar pill).

V aay iag ad ra improves erec ea tions for most men no matter how long they have had E ca D, what caused it, how often they have it, or how old they are. We provide you 100% results after using our products.

See our site!