LISTSERV_HELP Archives

March 2007

From:
ROSE Overman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:47:31 -0060
Winner after Winner!  That's what we Bring to our Readers!

What happens when that perfect small cap issue releases astounding news
and gets a massive PR campaign behind it?  It Takes Off!!!

Irwin Resources (IWRS)
Last      $0.50
Target  $1.50

Do not miss this one.  These small caps Really Fly when people take
notice, and Believe us they are going to take notice this Friday!

The answer?
> is very clearly the joke of the big online rooms.
A set of symptoms in which a huge swap file is exhausted is to take a real close look at memory leaks.
I realize he doesn't write the software.
If I contact customer service at (for the umpteenth time) they will tell me again they are working on it and all will be fine.
> Hey Mike,
I provided very specific PC configuration  details and even explained that my swap file could grow to over 2GB and yet a condition  occurred in which software exhausted all the system resources.
They are not fixing the major problem which appears to be their software people.
Shrink your swap file size.