LISTSERV_HELP Archives

August 2004

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
PAUL WILLIAMS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Aug 2004 07:47:19 -0000
KINDLY REPLY URGENT
THE WILLIAMS` CHAMBERS
16,PARK VIEW ESTATE IKOYI
LAGOS, NIGERIA.
KINDLY REPLY TO:[log in to unmask]

Good day friend,
                    *IMPORTANT AND PLEASE READ CAREFULLY*

This mail is not intended to cause any embarrassment in whatever form to you but i must solicit your confidentiality, i know a proposal of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried,but I am assuring you that it is sent in good faith and will be of mutual benefit to both
parties.
I am REV BAR J WILLIAMS, a solicitor at law,and the personal attorney to Mr.kenneth Giggs a nationale of your country, who worked with shell-development Company in Nigeria.Here after referred to as my client.
Please do not feel bad about the manner of reaching out to you it is so because I am compelled to contact you due to the situation am faced with.
On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their three children were involved in a car accident along sagamu express road,all occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives.
Since then I have made several inquires to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives,this has prove unsuccessful and these several unsuccessful attempts to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
I am contacting you to assist me to repatriate the money and property left behind by my client before they get confiscated in the bank treasury or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposit were lodged.
The Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about 28.8 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated within the next fourteen official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for almost 4years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin
to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at 28.8 million dollars can be paid to your account.
For God sake, I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make anywhere. All i require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. I am willing to give you a
reasonable percentage (30%) of this money at the conclusion of the transaction.
Furnish me with your contact TELEPHONE and FAX numbers as soon as possible.I will be looking forward to doing business with you and I do solicit your Confidentiality in this transaction.
Please mail your Response and all other Correspondence to me through my Confidential/Private email address below in order for me to update you more on the plans as to how we intend to actualize this transaction most successfully.
Thanks for your anticipated cooperation.
Best regards,
BARR.J WILLIAMS (SAN)
KINDLY REPLY TO: