LISTSERV_HELP Archives

July 2007

From:
Ava Woodward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 16:01:23 -0400

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you OWN property and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like, or simply need to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is the deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this offer will expire THIS EVENING):

$237,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this elementary form...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://hltqxhh.com/