LISTSERV_HELP Archives

July 2007

From:
Bertie Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 18:05:23 -0400

Your credit score doesn't matter to us!

If you OWN property and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your payments by a third or more, here is our best deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this tender will expire NOW):

$336,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest current payments!

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply finish this one-minute form...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://hltqxhh.com/